Through the systematic application of risk management tools, ProInCon aims to develop and implement decisions that will minimize the adverse effects of accidental and business losses on our clients’ organizations.
- We are dedicated to developing practical solutions for complex issues associated with risk identification and assessment.
- We provide professional risk management and insurance advice promptly and accurately.
- We conduct our business in a manner that respects the rights and interests of all our stakeholders.
- We provide the highest level of professional conduct, service, quality and confidentiality.
- We take pride in our long-term business relationships founded on trust and integrity.
ProInCon is a fusion of two successful companies—ProInCon Limited and RIBI Risk Management Services—that together delivered specialized services to Canadian financial institutions. Since merging in 2006 under the name ProInCon, the firm has become a leading market provider of professional risk management services.
ProInCon Limited was established in Cobourg, Ontario, in 1992 by Jackie Driscoll, whose dedication to providing timely, professional consulting services built many long-term client relationships. As her company grew to serve the commercial lending market, Jackie realized that to maintain the highest level of service, additional professional personnel was required. Her search led her to John Ruban, president of RIBI Risk Management Services.
RIBI was founded in 1996 and beyond offering its expertise to financial institutions, RIBI also provided a broad range of risk management services. Since the merger, ProInCon has flourished from its office location in Winnipeg.
Calling on their many years of experience in underwriting, claims adjusting and broking, as well as educational activities on behalf of various organizations, ProInCon’s industry professionals offer expertise and a wide array of risk management and insurance review services to a growing portfolio of clients.